Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Who's Idea Was This Pregnancy Thing?!?!?!?

What is more fun, dear Internets, than having morning sickness that lasts all day??

Why, morning sickness that lasts all day with a big heaping side dish of Strep! Throat! Awesomeness.

I go to the OB tomorrow, and will update again then. Hopefully, it will be good news, since I am pretty sick all the damn time. Until then, lots of fluids, rest and antibiotics. WooHoo! At least I got the day off work, but only because my Boss/Dad informed me "I don't want you here!!!"

2 comments:

STQ said...

Morning sickness AND Strep? So sorry to hear it!! That officially BITES. Enjoy the bed rest, though.

Superisa said...

Niiiice!!! I used lots of ginger in my cooking for a few weeks and that helped with the morning sickness some. I bought ginger salad dressing and loved it!