Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Did anyone really think that I would be pleasant??

Hello Internets. Since dropping the "Big News" on you, I have been living my life, one day at a time. Of course, having just had a miscarriage, I am very concerned with losing this baby as well, so I am even More! Psycho! than is normal. My poor husband. Having said that, things seem to be going well.... Mostly.

The biggest problem coming at 5am this morning... When my body revolted against me, and made me Wake! Up! and Pee! at that ungodly hour. Then I couldn't go back to sleep! Do you KNOW how much I love to sleep?? I am fabulous at it. Like, all-star sleeper. And I could not go back to bed. Am pissed at pregnant body for betraying me so early on. What next?? Boob stretch marks at 10 weeks?

Other than that seemingly innocent situation, and other than feeling like I am going to Throw Up Right Now, all the time, things are okay. My mood swings are not bad yet, which is amazing, since they were wicked pre-pregnancy. My only other complaint is the tiredness. I would hear other women complain about it and I was all "Suck it up, how bad can it be?!?!" Now.... I am all "Honey, can you pull the car from the drive-way up on the porch, cause ten feet is way too far to walk....." So basically I suck at life. But, I am not lazy, cause hello?!?!? I am busy making a human being right now, what have YOU done lately??

Please keep baby in your thoughts. Although the doctor has told me my chances of carrying to term are "excellent" I am still a bundle of nerves. The miscarriage shook me up, and now every twinge or pain I am running to the bathroom. I am hoping to get through this next 6 weeks so I can relax.... And am trying not to kill anyone. Especially people who serve my food, because what the crap took so long?!?!? I am hungry!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I am so thrilled for you! So So So thrilled! I'm 8 weeks 2 days today and thrilled to have another struggling buddy on this journey with me. God Bless - you will be in my thoughts and prayers!

STQ said...

YAYAYAYAY!!! So happy to hear the news!! Congrats and I'm saying prayers for that little one too. Keep us internets informed!! :)

Superisa said...

Congrats again and I was the same way in the beginning with the tiredness. I didn't know it was possible for a person to be that tired. I was pretty much a waste of space for 15 weeks. Things are a little better now, but then there are things that take the place of the sleepy. Good luck, you're in my thoughts!