Saturday, February 14, 2009

May I print a retraction??

Dear 2009,

I would like to thank you for your prompt attention to my previous letter. I do appreciate the change of heart. I also understand that sometimes we just have a crappy day, or week, etc, and just want to take it out on SOMEone, so we do. Now, perhaps I am just being a little too forgiving, and you are still just a whore... But... I think that some whores are good people, once you get past the crotch-less underwear and STD's. Therefore, I want to thank you for stopping your whore-ery, and again include some examples.

Exhibit A: My husband has been very doting lately, and also remembered Valentine's Day. Am impressed.

Exhibit B: We came into a bit of extra money that was unexpected and are now both breathing a bit easier.

Exhibit C: My good friend Jennepper gave birth to a healthy baby girl on Valentine's Day. Welcome Olivia!!

So it seems that there are good things happening now. And they are appreciated. Of course, winning the lottery would also be greatly appreciated, if you can swing it. Am just saying.... I do see that you are still throwing about unnecessary drama about. My other neighbor's grandpa died. So you are still a whore. Maybe just a high-priced "classy" call girl now.

Again, Kthankxbye
Kristen


In other news.....this happened as well.....









Yes, I kept this from the internets for over a week. We went to the doctor yesterday and everything looked good. I am 5w6d today. We go to the OB on the 25th. So please pray that 2009 won't start her whore-ery again.

3 comments:

Luna said...

Congrats!!!

Jen said...

I'm thrilled for you and Jay!! And Olivia will be old enough to steal your baby's toys and boss him/her around! ;)

CONGRATULATIONS!

Superisa said...

Yeah!!!!!! We're pregnant together!!!!! That's fun. Congrats. You'll love it, hopefully you don't get morning sickness as badly as I did. yippie!!!