Monday, November 10, 2008

Insane....or Intiutive??

As you know, we are trying to concieve. It has not been a long road so far, nor a bumpy one. I am more worried about how difficult it is going to be. I want to know how to deal with my condition (PCOS), what precautions to take, and how to be proactive (What? No alcohol?!?) With these thoughts and issues in mind, I did what any normal, intelligent woman would do.

"You made an appointment with your doctor to discuss these questions, and see what the best route is?" you ask.

Silly human. Of course I would not do something as NORMAL and SMART as that.

I? Went to a psychic. Who else to better answer your questions of the future, than a guy that can SEE THE FUTURE?!?!?!? (You can laugh. My husband did, then called me a pagan...)

But yes, I went to see a psychic. And it was....cool. He touched on a lot of subjects that he really should not have known about. He pulled names out of thin air that had relavence and meaning. He knew my husbands name, and the age of Jay's niece and newphew. He ask who had a knee problem (my mom) and if I worked for my family (I do). He was right on about a lot of things, but I had already made the decision to see what he said, but it was all in fun.

We got the the "future" part of the session (Is that what it would be? A session? I gave a tattooed guy $20 to sit in Jessica's kitchen...) He explained that I would be pregnant by March, and we would have more than one. He explained that my first child would be a daughter. He also told me I would suffer a loss. As in loss of money, or friendship, but possibly of pregnancy.

As I said, it was cool. He knew a lot, or was really good at duping me. At one point he said "I see you living in a house your whole childhood, then leaving that house. But now, you are back at that house again." My husband and I bought the house I grew up in off my parents when they built a new house. Is that amazing? Or just a lucky break??

The one thing that the psychic did not tell me was that I was going to lock myself INSIDE Jessica's bathroom (No it really happened, and there were moments of panic...) I had to call her FROM THE BATHROOM, during the party, to have her assist. (Her house is older, and has some wicked doorknobs. Am not an idiot.) So I just wish, for the sake of my pride, he could have shared that little nugget of the future.

I think today, I will call the doctor to make that appointment. No pressure, right? I mean the psychic TOLD ME I was going to get pregnant in the next 6 months. I am SURE he does not just think that is the average time, and is leading me on.... Yeah, I am calling the doctor. As a back-up plan, of course....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But he did not tell you, you were dead inside, you owe me an additional 20$ call it a good news fee! Yeah I am not bitter, not at all!