Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oh hai mom.... Were you sleeping?!?!?

I know I just updated, but I am going to try and do better....please hold your applause.

So husband is on afternoons this week and decided to work over last night, meaning he would not get home until about 2:30am. So doghead and I watched some TV, we farmvilled, we worked on our baby registry, and were, in general, full of the lazy.

Now up until this point, I have felt Wiley Guy move quite often, but if was just movement. Nothing really major, just the weird something swimming in mah belleh.... until last night.....

So about 11:45pm, doghead and I drag ourselves to bed. And we lay down. And get comfy. And then....... LADIES AND GENTLEMEN MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE?!?!?! Welcome to the Uterus Soccer championships!!

Cause there was some MAJOR kicking. Keeping me away kicking. Hey mom are you sleeping?? Cause no you're not. And it went on FOREVAH!!! When hubby got home at 2:30 he was STILL kicking like a madman. So hard that husband actually got to FEEL it, for the FIRST TIME.

Now, of course, this is AMAZZZING. We both just lay in bed, enthralled by what was going on. It was just so strong, and lasted so long. But cept, hello? Needing to do a little sleeping there Wiley Guy. But mom, is practicing mah soccer skillz!!! All in all, amazing, yet exhausting.

Final Score in the Uterus Soccer Championships?? Wiley Guy - 1, Mama - 0. FAIL.

No comments: