Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Word Vomit and Lady Bits

I go to the OB for my 2 week follow-up in the morning. Fully expect terrible news, and am willing to show off my lady bits to anyone who will a.) look and b.) give me a reason why I can't carry a baby past 7 weeks. If this means the janitor, I am fine with that... I have my good days and bad, bad being can't stop crying (And P.S.? I hate to cry, so of course when these days happen? Am Annoyed.) A good day would be not feeling like I was just punched in the stomach. And the always present people who word vomit and think they are being helpful? Awesome for the healing process. Like this convo I had at a graduation party on Saturday:

Drunk Moron: Wow! 2 miscarriages, huh?

Moi: Um, yes.

DM: That is really rough? What are you doing?

Moi: Doing? Um, just trying to stay positive...

DM: No, I mean doing wrong? I never had a miscarriage...

Moi: Oh, right. Doing wrong. Perhaps it was all the recreational drugs I was doing?
Then, I thought about neck punching her. Cause, I totally think I deserve to neck punch her. Actually, I think that I would be doing the human race a favor if I neck punch her.

In other news, my dog has decided she LOVES! POPCORN!! But if mommy gives her popcorn, daddy yells at both of us. So mommy is trying to teach Sydney to Chew! With! Her! Mouth! Closed! So far? Colossal FAIL. But Mmmm...... is popcorn good.

2 comments:

girlfriend said...

i really think you should have punched her!!

Superisa said...

I can kick her in her vag if you like. A good vag kick always sets me straight.