Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sunny Days and Shexy Hair

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd.......................I'm Back!!!

It's been a pretty busy month, and I wish I could say that it was full of the Funny! but, not so much. But I was told by my Hair-Doer that I MUST update, therefore.... Here I am. And I got nothing, people.

Husband is away for a week long fishing trip (Can I get an Amen Brothers and Sisters!) and I have the E-N-T-I-R-E bed all to Mahself.

What else has happened? I got new Blonde-y hair. I actually got to sit outside with the neighbors already. I tried to propose marriage to my back-cracker. Cause God, do I looove him. And I am working insane amounts of time.

I dropped my dog off over at Grandma and Pap's (That would be my parents, and P.S.? They love when I talk about their grand-dog. They are trying to have me committed. Whatev.) Anyway, Doghead is living it up this week with my sisters dog Gracie-Butt. I can only imagine they are staying up late giggling and talking about boys. (Okay, maybe my parents have a reason for wanting me committed..)

I really wish I had something amazing, and witty to say. I went to the OB, everything looks okay, we can try again in 2 cycles... blah blah blah. My husband bought me a beautiful ring for Easter with October's birthstone in it to remember the baby we lost. It makes me feel good to have something that signifies our loss. Our life is going on, and getting easier, but I still fall down some days.

Our group of friends has decided to make our own fun this year, and have a summer to remember. Currently, I believe we are working on a BBQ rotation, and Deck Sitting Season will officially kick off soon. Here's to warm weather, and sunshine.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.... I'm Out!!

P.S. Please keep my good friend Crystal in your thoughts for the next few weeks. Her 3 year old daughter had a mole removed for biopsy today and will not get the results back for 1 to 2 weeks. Miss Buggy is too cute for words, so please pray that all is well. Thank you.

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

I want to see a picture of this ring.