Friday, September 25, 2009

Public Service Announcement: FALL IS HERE!!!

I am taking time out of doing my happy dance to let everyone know: FALL IS HERE!!! Hip-Hip-Hooray!! If only it lasted more than two weeks, my life would be complete!

And also, next weekend will mark Husband and I's 1st Anniversary (And.... He is not dead yet!!!!) What will we be doing to celebrate this momentous occasion? Why, I will be attending a Baby Shower and he will be fishing a tournament. And that is how we have succeeded in being SO FULL OF THE HAPPY.... by doing our own thing. Lol. Cause sometimes? I would rather be alone with a good book than in a boat with him and the dog. It keeps us sane.

Also on our agenda? Bringin' Back the 80's Halloween Party! So far, I have done nothing to get ready for this EXCEPT buy a Ferris Bueller's Day Off poster. Which, personally, I feel is a really good start to a successful party. Now, where did I put my legwarmers?!?!?!?

2 comments:

Superisa said...

Happy anniversary and thank you for the comment. Congrats to you and your hubs for surviving the 1st year!

STQ said...

You are a better wife than I if you only SOMETIMES would rather be alone with a good book than in a boat with him and the dog. That, in my book, would be an ALWAYS kinda moment. Boats are only good if they are luxurious and headed to the Caribbean. :)